What to do next after signing up as a new Cass TM member?
Sign up for your first Icebreaker speech and first functionary role!
Although your new Competent Communicator (CC) Manual and Competent Leadership (CL) Manual may take up to two months to arrive at your home address, you need not wait for them to kick start your Toastmasters programme.
- Ask our Vice-President of Membership (VPM) for a copy of Project 1, your Icebreaker speech, and guidelines for your first role.
- Contact our Vice-President of Education (VPE) to sign up for your Icebreaker speech and a role.
- Attend club meetings regularly and start preparing your first speech and role.
Familiarise yourself with our master system of Toastmasters in the UK & Ireland, which is District 71 in the worldwide scheme of things
- D71 is the official Toastmasters system for all members to book speeches/roles, to check their own progress and to view meeting agendas.
- Once our VPE has registered you as a member on D71, you will receive your username and password. (Please let our VPE know if you have not received this information two weeks after signing up as a new member or if you require a password reset). You can also check out all other Toastmasters clubs in UK & Ireland and / or contact their officers on D71 if you would like to be a guest speaker or simply visit another club anywhere in the UK or Ireland.